The Cleveland County District Attorney’s Office is located in the Courthouse,
201 S. Jones Suite 300, Norman, Oklahoma. (Google Map)
The District Attorney’s office is located on the third floor of the Courthouse.
- Exit off I-35 onto Main Street East Exit.
- Go east on Main St. Appx. 2 1/2 miles until you cross the railroad tracks.
- Turn South on Jones and continue 1 block.
- District Attorney’s Office is located at 201 S. Jones. Parking meters are available on each side of the courthouse.
- There is additional Parking located on Eufaula on the west side of the Railroad Tracks.